Monday, August 31, 2026

After Insisting ‘I Do Hate America,’ Piker Says It’s ‘Laughable’ To Claim He Hates America

Although political pundits frequently speak out of both sides of their mouths, the level of hypocrisy on display by far-left activists like Hasan Piker take things to an absurd level.

The socialist influencer recently had something to say to critics who insist he hates America, but some inconvenient footage from just a few years ago soon surfaced to dispute his claim.

As Breitbart reported:

“It is completely ridiculous. It’s laughable to say guys like myself, guys like Abdul Al Sayed, ‘We hate America’,” Piker said in the August clip.

In a separate clip circulating since at least 2022, however, Piker explicitly said that he hates America.

“I say I hate America all the time. A lot of motherfuckers want to kill me over that tape, but at least I say with my fucking chest, people will be like ‘Hasan, you hate America.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, I do. I do hate America,’” Piker said in the clip, which has circulated since at least 2022.

Sen. Tim Sheehy (R-MT) weighed in Sunday on X, writing, “Hating America seems to be a pattern with these two.”

Sheehy’s post received significant engagement:

Fox News recently reported on this criticism of Piker from the Democrat side of the aisle:

Controversial far-left Twitch streamer Hasan Piker, who has become increasingly prominent in Democratic politics, is facing backlash from Rep. Hillary Scholten, D-Mich., over his remarks about American Jews’ support for Israel that she characterized as “talk of violence” targeting Jewish Michigan state Sen. Jeremy Moss.

In a statement published Monday, Scholten said Piker was “a hack who thrives on hate, shock and awe because he lacks substance.”

“Hasan Piker’s talk of violence against American Jews, and directly naming a Michigan elected official, and future member of Congress, Jeremy Moss, is unacceptable. Full stop,” Scholten’s statement read. “We should all be calling out this disgusting rhetoric so it loses its grip on our politics once and for all. It has no place in Michigan, and no place in our country.”

Here’s some additional commentary:

https://wltreport.com/2026/08/31/after-insisting-i-do-hate-america-piker-says-its-laughable-to-claim-he-hates-america/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trump Files Urgent Appeal with SCOTUS to Fire Transgender Military Members

President Donald Trump’s administration is asking the U.S. Supreme Court to allow the firing of 29 military service members who are transgen...