
Ana Kasparian is treating a mid-air cockpit attack on a FlyDubai flight bound for Tel Aviv as inherently suspicious rather than a thwarted attempt to crash a plane full of passengers.
Because Israel. Of course.
We made the same face.
After the co-pilot allegedly stabbed the captain, the aircraft plunged thousands of feet, squawked a hijack code, and was only saved when passengers and crew forced their way into the cockpit and an off-duty pilot landed it safely in Saudi Arabia. Israeli officials described the episode as an attempted terrorist attack.
Kasparian, however, framed the whole story as something she barely wanted to cover, voiced blanket distrust of any Israeli account, questioned why anyone would conclude the attacker was a jihadi, and floated the idea that the timing looked conveniently like a false flag timed to Netanyahu’s recent warnings about Iranian action ahead of elections. The reaction has drawn fresh attention online precisely because the basic sequence — knife attack in the cockpit, emergency descent, hijack signal, and passenger intervention — has been reported across multiple outlets, yet still prompted immediate skepticism aimed at the intended victims rather than the person who seized the controls.
The anti-Israel people are so predictable and exhausting.
Post continues:
... and I don't trust the Israelis. I wouldn't trust the Israelis with anything. Any narrative coming out of Israel, I don't I just I can't take it at face value. Sorry"
"Immediately jumping to the conclusion that the copilot is a jihadi. Doesn't make sense to me. Citation, please."
"Just yesterday, Netanyahu was saying that the Iranians are going to carry out some sort of attack against Israel ahead of the Israeli elections. Everyone was saying, oh, here comes the false flag. Now, look, I'm not saying that this is a false flag. I don't know yet. I don't know yet. I think it's fishy."
'I think it's fishy' if you cannot label actual terrorism, terrorism.
Alrighty then.
Larry was close.
SO close.
Something like that.
https://twitchy.com/samj/2026/10/01/ana-kasparin-think-hijacking-is-fishy-doesnt-trust-israelis-n2432878
No comments:
Post a Comment