
‘Daddy, I’m home’.
In their push to become world superstars, Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan Markle, have left the UK for the US to free themselves of the constraints of being royal family members, but now, have returned ‘home’.
What they really managed to achieve in these globe-trotting years is to be hated on both sides of the Atlantic.
Besides that, they’ve become jokes to the point where they are easy targets for TV comedians.
The second season of ’Saturday Night Live UK’ featured Meghan and Harry’s return to the country with a brutal suggestion that they ‘ran out of money from their lucrative Netflix deal’.
In the cold open, actors Jack Shep and Ayoade Bamgboye, portraying the Sussexes, visit King Charles III (Larry Dean) and Queen Camilla (Emma Sidi) at Balmoral Castle in Scotland.
Page Six reported:
“’Daddy’, Prince Harry addresses his father, ‘I’m home’.
‘Don’t tell me you’ve spent all your Netflix money already’, the King asks, to which Harry responds, ‘It was $60 million. How long was it meant to last?’”
‘Hello, sweet Harry’, Camilla interjects, adding, ‘And beautiful Meghan, as brown as ever’ — an apparent reference to Harry and Meghan’s accusation during an interview with Oprah Winfrey that a member of the royal family asked how dark Prince Archie’s skin might be, as Markle is biracial.”

“’Hey Step Queen. I brought you a gift. It’s ice. I made it myself. I can give you the recipe. I’m kind of a wiz in the kitchen’. […] ‘It’s true’, Prince Harry chimes in. ‘She hires the best cooks’.”
Variety reported:
“With much of the skit consisting of them being in a close embrace, there were countless one-liners making fun of their decision to return to the U.K.
‘What do you two want?’ asked Charles. ‘Don’t tell me you’ve spent that Netflix money already’. ‘Daddy, it was $60 million’, responded Harry. ‘How long was it supposed to last?’”
Watch:
George Fouracres joins the skit as Prime Minister Andy Burnham.
“’I’m the new PM. And I’m nothing like the last one’, he said. Making fun of Burnham’s raft of policies over the summer, the skit ended up with him saying: ‘I will buy everybody a pint, because I want you to like me. I need you to like me’.”
Read more:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/09/saturday-night-live-uk-brutally-mocks-harry-meghan/
No comments:
Post a Comment