Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Pro-Palestine Gaza Native Shows X What a Pompous ASS Mehdi Hasan Really Is in BRUTAL Back-And-Forth

Gaza-born analyst Ahmed Fouad Alkhatib has made a career of saying the quiet part out loud: Hamas, not merely Israel, bears primary responsibility for the catastrophe that has befallen the people of the Strip. 

After he published a New York Times guest essay arguing that the group must be expelled if Gaza is ever to recover, journalist Mehdi Hasan publicly challenged his authenticity and asked why he keeps turning down on-camera debates with other Palestinian activists.

Shocking that Mehdi would be a disrespectful toolbag to an actual Gazan who has lost several family members to Hamas. Welp, their worlds collided again recently when Alkhatib 'gifted' his article to Mehdi who has been very busy screeching about free speech or what have you ... 

It all started here:

Enter Alkhatib:

Post continues:

... and oracles of the "pro-Palestine" industrial complex. May your reading comprehension, logical argumentation, rejection of Hamas's terror, acknowledgment of Palestinian agency even while recognizing Israel’s culpability, and actual care for the Palestinian people improve and evolve.

Seems Mehdi had Alkhatib blocked, but then decided to unblock him so he could snap at him.

Post continues:

... who hate Hamas? What are you afraid of?(I think we all know...)

And this is when Alkhatib ended Hasan.

Post continues:

... and telling their story, but you ignored me completely. I see you’ve been talking to Peter Beinart, and I had wanted to respect that he reached out to me privately 2 days ago, but since he’s spilling the beans, I’ll take the liberty of telling you what I told him. I fail to understand why an anti-Zionist Jew, and in your case, an Indian-British man, see yourselves as the most suited arbiters or facilitators for such conversations. 

I don't get the point of having a debate with other Palestinians with someone like yourself being a moderator. Why can’t you speak with me, and you’re welcome to speak with any of the others on your own time? I told your producer that I don’t want a debate, but rather a discussion and conversation, one that is elastic and doesn’t necessitate a “winner” and “loser,” but creates an opportunity for mutual learning and exploration. It seems that this has never been your interest, and your whole shtick is trying to ambush, dogpile, and play your clever, manipulative gymnastics to make a point, not make a difference.

The points of view that most of your supremely “representative” Palestinians guys want to yell and scream at me are staples in the "pro-Palestine" industrial complex, so ubiquitously stated and repeated as part of a stale and useless diet for all to feast on. Though I speak for myself, my perspectives are rarely heard even though they are so prevalent among so many Gazans, the majority of whom are singularly focused on Hamas and blame it for their misery, both contemporarily and historically. Therefore, I'm not interested in talking to your pals - what I would be interested in is having a 1-on-1 conversation with you about the New York Times article and other topics that we can raise relevant to Gaza’s conditions and pathway forward.

Please stop this elitist and horrifically pompous attitude that you, Peter Beinart, and countless others display as if you are the “truth tellers” when it comes to Israel and Palestine or as if you can proclaim who is a real or authentic Palestinian. Palestinians and their views/opinions are so deeply divided between Gaza, the West Bank, East Jerusalem, inside Israel, Arab & Muslim countries, and the Western world. The few Palestinians that you and Beinart love to salivate over are ultimately an irrelevant drop in the ocean. 

If you want to kill a civilization, Mehdi, keep suppressing opposition and dissent like you’re doing – seemingly to gather likes and shares on social media. I hope you’ll change course.

And boom. 

https://twitchy.com/samj/2026/09/08/mehdi-hasan-free-speech-n2432061

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro-Palestine Gaza Native Shows X What a Pompous ASS Mehdi Hasan Really Is in BRUTAL Back-And-Forth

Gaza-born analyst Ahmed Fouad Alkhatib has made a career of saying the quiet part out loud: Hamas, not merely Israel, bears primary responsi...