Thursday, September 3, 2026

Milo Calls HIMSELF a Persecuted Human Rights Icon After Being Deported and Jokes Write THEMSELVES

Poor Milo

He's having a really hard time understanding that illegal is illegal.

Trump admin isn't playing favorites ... no one is above the immigration law.

K.

From The Spectator:

Thursday night, New Orleans. I have flown in from Los Angeles for work and am walking off the jet bridge, thinking about dinner, when 15 men in vests coalesce around me. I have never been arrested before. Even they find it strange, because I am British, and I am in Balenciaga, and I am ever so nice about it all.

They take my belt, wallet, every piece of identification, my rosary and missal, cash. They put me in chains. Real chains. Every man they arrest, whatever he has done, ends up garlanded in steel like this: wincing, hopping, clattering. It hurts more than they make out on TV. 

Yes. I am being deported.

Maybe he should have made those court appearances?

So BRAVE. Much stunning.

Not seeing a whole lot of sympathy for the human rights icon.

Tough crowd, bro.

https://twitchy.com/samj/2026/09/03/milo-says-hes-a-persecuted-civil-rights-leader-n2431958

No comments:

Post a Comment

Principal Arrested After Four Hidden Cameras Allegedly Found in Girls’ Locker Rooms — Footage Reportedly Shows Him Positioning Device

West Virginia Regional Jail Authority photo A West Virginia high school principal has been arrested after investigators allegedly discovered...