
Scott Galloway, who hosts a podcast with Kara Swisher, is very upset he’s been doxxed by NYC Mayor Mamdani and talks about it with Swisher, complaining that while he supports a progressive tax like this, he doesn’t understand why Mamdani would create and publish a list of targets after a CEO was just murdered in the streets of New York a couple years ago.
They also touch on Mamdani’s threats to arrest Netanyahu, and Galloway makes a great point about that too.
I know this is 9 minutes long, but I really found it fascinating. And I think you will too.
Watch:
Galloway lives in Florida now and has publicly stated that even if he’d been eligible to vote in NYC, he wouldn’t have voted for Mamdani becauase he preferred Cuomo. As far as Swisher, I have no idea if she voted for Mamdani or not, or even if she’s eligible to vote for him. Grok did say she’s been quite happy with Mamdani up to this point, and you could pretty much tell that’s true when she began stammering after Galloway pointed out that Mamdani picked the only JEW on the list of the ICC’s most wanted to publicly say he was going to arrest. Anyway, this is just context for the above conversation.
https://therightscoop.com/full-exchange-democrat-podcaster-very-upset-hes-been-doxxed-by-mamdani-and-the-ensuing-discussion-is-fascinating/
No comments:
Post a Comment