Monday, March 31, 2025

LOL! Watch Psad Jen Psaki get upset & roll her eyes as lib host SHREDS Dems running Biden: ‘Voters were like, is he ALIVE?’

We all know how literally painful it was trying to listen to Joe Biden speak or engage in any activity that required competence last year. But did you know that THEY know that, too?

I mean, of course you know they knew, but it’s so funny how they’ll say it now.

Even funnier, though? How some psad leftovers like MSNBC’s Jen Psaki STILL can’t take hearing the truth. Her reactions here are gold, especially considering that the NeverTrump lib she’s upset with, Sarah Longwell, was so mild about it. I mean the scope of the cover-up alone …

Still though, this is great.

I seriously love it. Psaki is so committed to the lie that she gets mad and flustered when she hears the truth. She can’t take it. The truth is like acid to Psaki – I mean to any MSNBC host, really.

https://therightscoop.com/lol-watch-psad-jen-psaki-get-upset-roll-her-eyes-as-lib-host-shreds-dems-running-biden-voters-were-like-is-he-alive/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Former Congressman Hit With 10-Year Federal Prison Sentence Over Secret Foreign Influence And Money Laundering Scheme

A former member of Congress is heading to federal prison for a decade after a jury found that he secretly used his political access to advan...