Saturday, August 15, 2020

Patriotic President Donald Trump Donates Part of His Salary to Restore and Repair National Monuments

 


The Andrew Jackson Monument vandalized by the American left.
Speaker Pelosi refused to condemn this action.

This should be making national headlines.
But it won’t because the mainstream fake news media is so toxic today.

President Trump announced on Friday he will donate $100,000 of his annual salary to the National Park Service to aid the restoration of monuments.


President Trump tweeted: “I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President,” Trump tweeted. “I donate the entire $400,000! It is my honor to give $100,000 to @NatlParkService to help repair and restore our GREAT National Monuments. So important to our American History! Thank You!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

IT’S OFFICIAL: Paramount Closes $81 Billion Warner Bros. Discovery Takeover — CNN, CBS, HBO and Warner Bros. Now Under Right-Leaning Billionaire Family

  The far-left cable network that spent years treating President Trump like a criminal defendant just woke up under new corporate ownership...