Personally, I cannot find anything amusing about crayon colours with the titles "Auschwitz Ash" or "Miscarriage Maroon". I bet the crayon company is not game enough to have any colours that mock Islam or Mohammad. I also bet that there is a colour that mocks Christianity, or there will be. Disgusting what some people will do for a quid!
https://unitedwithisrael.org/auschwitz-ash-crayons-happy-hitler-coloring-book-mock-the-holocaust-for-profit/?utm_source=MadMimi&utm_medium=email&utm_content=%E2%80%98Auschwitz%E2%80%99+Crayons+Sold+Online+Mock+Holocaust%3B+2000-Year-Old+Coins+Found+in+Biblical+Town%21+Happy+New+Year%3A+Israelis+Pick+Decade%27s+Top+Event&utm_campaign=20191231_m156159301_%E2%80%98Auschwitz%E2%80%99+Crayons+Sold+Online+Mock+Holocaust%3B+2000-Year-Old+Coins+Found+in+Biblical+Town%21+Happy+New+Year%3A+Israelis+Pick+Decade%27s+Top+Event&utm_term=_E2_80_98Auschwitz+Ash_E2_80_99+Crayons_2C+_E2_80_98Happy+Hitler_E2_80_99+Coloring+Book+Mock+Holocau
Tuesday, December 31, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
U.S. Strikes Deeper Inside Iran, Targeting Bridges and Infrastructure
The United States has gradually expanded the scope of its attacks against Iran over the course of two weeks of punishing airstrikes that inc...
-
President Trump has criticized Canada for failing to manage its forests, linking wildfire smoke affecting U.S. cities to Canadian neglige...
-
This article is thanks to pootz2go Conservatively Speaking / Group / Gab Social Alkaline hydrolysis, or 'water cremation,' which ...
-
In 2015-16, we first observed the “Trump Boomerang Effect”, which essentially was this: anyone who would attack President Trump would see ...
No comments:
Post a Comment