Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Pete rose was a great player. He made a mistake, and paid for it for the rest of his life.


Sorry Admins, this is not a conservative post, but is personal to me.  Remove it if you see fit.  I simply could not let this go without saying something about it.  There is no accompanying article, Pete passed with barely a blip and it pissed me off to think of the petty people that made this happen.

Pete contributed a lot to baseball and made one mistake AFTER his playing days and while he managed a team.  For that his has been ostracized from the sport and banned from his rightful place in the baseball hall of fame.  The man was a sports hero and I don't say that lightly.  His accomplishments on the field were many and great.  The fact that he is not in the HOF is a stain on the people keeping him out.

Here's a souvenir he send Trump, so even if he didn't publicly endorse Trump, he had his back.


His passing has hit me hard.  I never knew him, but I loved his game and his spirit.  RIP Mr. Hustle!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biden’s Afghanistan: Taliban Undoes Child Bride Divorces, Forcing Girls Back with ‘Husbands’

Taliban terrorists are using their control over Afghanistan’s court system to invalidate divorces granted to victims of child marriage, the ...