Thursday, September 12, 2024

BREAKING REPORT: ABC Whistleblower will reveal Kamala was given ‘sample questions’ that were nearly the same as debate questions…

I’m going to start off by saying that I’ve never heard of this account and do not know who it is nor anything about their reputation. The bio suggests it is a strong Trump supporter and this could turn out to be crap. I just don’t know at this point.

But in case this anonymous person is legit and this claim is real and will be the bombshell that some are suggesting on X, I want to post it. It is going viral on X as we speak.

Here’s what this poster said today:

I will be releasing an affidavit from an ABC whistleblower regarding the debate. I have just signed a non-disclosure agreement with the attorney of the whistleblower. The affidavit states how the Harris campaign was given sample question which were essentially the same questions that were given during the debate and separate assurances of fact checking Donald Trump and that she would NOT be fact checked.

Accordingly, the affidavit states several other factors that were built into the debate to give Kamala a significant advantage. I have seen and read the affidavit and after the attorney blacks out the name of the whistleblower and other information that could dox the whistleblower, I will release the full affidavit. I will be releasing the affidavit before the weekend is out.

Honestly this sounds too good to be true and with all of this seemingly being done without a name on it yet, I am giving it a strong side eye. But just because I’ve never heard of this account doesn’t mean it’s not legit.

https://therightscoop.com/breaking-report-abc-whistleblower-will-reveal-kamala-was-given-sample-questions-that-were-nearly-the-same-as-debate-questions/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hezbollah leader admits Israel dealt ‘a heavy blow’ with beeper explosions

Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah. (YouTube/Screenshot) Nasrallah: ‘We undoubtedly suffered a major security and humanitarian blow, unpreced...