Friday, July 28, 2023

Good people

 I hope this works.

https://www.tiktok.com/@sayrylynn/video/7257386528777948462?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

Weekend Open Forum (confidentialdaily.com)

Sorry my friend this posting requires a subscription I do not have.

I am sorry about the site that you could not get into that I posed (titled Good people). I searched for the video and found it online. I hope this works this time. Its good to know that there are decent people in a messed up world. I don't use tiktok, but it's the place I found it online.

https://www.tiktok.com/@say...

JohnathanA

What an absolutely heart breaking story and amazingly great good people.
I will post the tiktok address but I do not have the ability to post the actual video, most unfortunately.
Thank you dear lady, you have a huge heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WH Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre Promoted To Biden Senior Adviser

 Thank you BonLovesFreedom for this article. White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre has been promoted to be a senior adviser for Pr...