Sunday, April 30, 2023

Where was the place you live in times past?

This is a globe showing how the Earth's continents have changed over time, and where the place you live was located. I couldn't find where I currently live, so I tried Sydney because it is about an hour or so away from where I live. It was interesting to see the changes. I typed Sydney into the location bar, with the time set to 20 million years, then I just clicked later epochs. I hope the globe comes up and not the original website. If the original website comes up, just click the link in the body of the text to take you to the globe. 

Ancient Earth globe (dinosaurpictures.org) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Republicans Move to Deport Pro-Hamas Foreign Students

Republican Rep. Andy Ogles (R-TN) has introduced legislation that seeks to deport foreign students involved in pro-Hamas protests on America...