Monday, November 21, 2022

The nightmare is coming - CBDC

The nightmare of dominating populations through this scheme is coming. I could not believe the video when I watched it. I am guessing that no Chinese person will speak out against it for obvious reasons. I don't know how to copy and embed the video here, so you get the whole lot. Scroll down to the second video with the Chinese girl on the bike, that's the one I want you to watch.


The Nightmare is Just Beginning (corybernardi.com.au)


I am so sorry but I cannot find this video.
John



No comments:

Post a Comment

UN General Assembly Votes to Make Old Jerusalem Jew-Free – Orders Jews Out of the Old City

Israeli soldiers on June 9, 1967 at Jerusalem’s Western Wall. ( Azure ) Sometime around 10:15 on the morning of June 7, 1967… The first rese...