Thursday, March 3, 2022

Melinda Gates Trashes Bill Gates Over His Many Meetings with ‘Evil’ Jeffrey Epstein’ After She Had Nightmares About Him

Melinda Gates slammed her ex-husband Bill for continuing his longtime friendship with deceased pedophile Jeffery Epstein despite her warnings to him about having “nightmares” about him.

After Bill repeatedly met with Epstein, Melinda demanded her husband introduce her to the billionaire hedge fund manager in 2011.

“I did not like that he had meetings with Jeffery Epstein. I made that clear to him. I also met Jeffery Epstein exactly one time. I wanted to see who this man was and I regretted it from the second I stepped in the door,” Gates told CBS mornings host Gayle King, in her first interview since divorcing the vaccine touting billionaire philanthropist.

“He was abhorrent, evil personified,” Melinda said. “I had nightmares about it afterward. That’s why my heart breaks for these young women. That’s how I felt, and I am an older woman. He was awful.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

UPDATED: Ohio Rep. Max Miller Defends Reputation Amid Abuse Accusations; Sen. Moreno Responds

Ohio Representative Max Miller (OH-07) has been facing allegations of child abuse leveled by Rep. Miller's ex-wife. Sunday morning, the...