Ok, I just tested that like I always do when I post something, and it did not take me where it should have. Sorry about that. Try this one...scroll down until you get to the box with the facebook logo and click see more. I hope it works for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
President Trump Found A New Way To Rebuild His Tariff Wall — And 60 Countries Are About To Feel It
CC BY 4.0, Cabinet Secretariat of Japan, via Wikimedia Commons. U.S. Trade Representative Jamieson Greer meets Ryosei Akazawa. President Tru...
-
President Trump has criticized Canada for failing to manage its forests, linking wildfire smoke affecting U.S. cities to Canadian neglige...
-
This article is thanks to pootz2go Conservatively Speaking / Group / Gab Social Alkaline hydrolysis, or 'water cremation,' which ...
-
In 2015-16, we first observed the “Trump Boomerang Effect”, which essentially was this: anyone who would attack President Trump would see ...
No comments:
Post a Comment