Saturday, January 25, 2020

Soros, Who Compared Himself To God, Accuses Trump Of Narcissism



If you scroll all the way down the list of the people who should not be making this particular argument, up comes George Soros.
In a New Yorker interview, he discussed his sense of being a superhuman philanthropist. "God in the Old Testament has a number of attributes, you know. Like invisible-- I was pretty invisible. Benevolent-- I was pretty benevolent. All-seeing--I tried to be all-seeing. So I was playing it out."
Or, as Soros put it on another occasion, “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood which I felt I had to control, otherwise they might get me into trouble. But when I had made my way in the world, I wanted to indulge my fantasies to the extent that I could afford.”
Once upon a time, Soros had been convinced that he would be “some kind of god or an economic reformer like Keynes, or, even better, like Einstein.”
Time to accuse Trump of being a malignant narcissist. 
He also leveled direct attacks at Trump, saying the president “is a con man and a narcissist, who wants the world to revolve around him.”
“When his fantasy of becoming president became a reality,” that narcissism dialed up, Soros said. “This has turned his narcissism into a malignant disease.”
Pot. Kettle. Insane.
The only reason the world revolves around Soros is money. Ditto for Steyer and Bloomberg. They're living out their messianic fantasies. Meanwhile Trump is genuinely popular in a way that all their money can't buy. And that infuriates them to no end.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/01/soros-who-compared-himself-god-accuses-trump-daniel-greenfield/

No comments:

Post a Comment

UN General Assembly Votes to Make Old Jerusalem Jew-Free – Orders Jews Out of the Old City

Israeli soldiers on June 9, 1967 at Jerusalem’s Western Wall. ( Azure ) Sometime around 10:15 on the morning of June 7, 1967… The first rese...