Sunday, January 26, 2020

Megyn Kelly: CNN Became The Thing Trump Said They Were, Indistinguishable From MSNBC




Megyn Kelly explains why President Donald Trump is right about CNN being against him in an interview with Bill Maher on Friday's broadcast of 'Real Time' on HBO.

BILL MAHER: There was a gun rally. It was peaceful. And you could see how disappointed the media was that the Civil War didn't break out.

MEGYN KELLY: Of course.

MAHER: That's what I think media bias is, much more than politics.

KELLY: I think that there was a liberal slant in the media even before Trump got in there. Take CNN. He went in there and said CNN is completely biased to the left, they're lefties, they're completely against him. And my take on it was, in the beginning, he was wrong, CNN wasn't that way. I used to watch CNN all the time when I was at FOX. When I was getting ready for 'The Kelly File,' I had on CNN and I'd watch a lot of their shows. I like a lot of the anchors over there. But my view is, CNN became the thing that Trump said they were and they weren't and now they are. Now they're indistinguishable from MSNBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

US State Department And Biden-Harris Regime Desperately Trying To Ignite WWIII Before Election

The final and most serious of Moscow’s “red lines”  was crossed  this week after the United States decided to “allow” Ukraine to use the wea...