Thursday, October 31, 2019

Former Obama Activist: "Run Away" To Trump!


"Hello everybody my name is Lucretia Hughes and this is my #walkaway story. I want to say thank you to everyone that has watched my video and given me encouragement, prayers, donations and support (because I'm not stopping, not only for my 7 grandchildren but also my Nation). I am just one woman with a vision, backbone and voice that is not afraid to fight for her Nation. Much love.
EDIT: for everyone asking for tshirts please message me. Thank you for the seeds, prayers and blessings."

Lucretia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

David Hogg Tells Thomas Massie to 'Read a History Book,' Quickly Discovers He's the One Who Needs a Lesson

Anti-gun nut and former Harvard student activist David Hogg put his foot in his mouth once again, this time with a foolhardy attempt to sco...